Sẽ viết bài về việc nầy
BS Trần văn Nguyên
Viết bởi Administrator
Thứ ba, 14 Tháng 12 2010 11:47
BS Trưởng khoa
I. Name: TRAN Van Nguyen, Date of Birth: 19 December 1963
Place of Birth Ngu Hiep Village, Cailay District,Tiengiang Province, Vietnam. Nationality: Vietnamese
Current Position: CIO of Medical School, Head of Urology Cantho General Hospital
II. Education / Career:
1981 – 1987 Medical School of Cantho University, qualified as General Surgery Practitioner. Grade: Fair.
1987-1991 Internship in Urology at Binh Dan Hospital, Hochiminh City. Thesis: Echography and Urography in Renal Trauma. Professor NGO Gia Hy. Grade: Average
June 1991-present: Urology Department, Cantho Medical School, and Assistant-Chief, Urology, Cantho General Hospital.
1993-1994 Course of FF (Faisant Fonction d’Interne) for one year at CUF (Centre Universitaire de Formation) in Hochiminh City. Grade: Good.
1995 Five weeks practice of General Surgery at Morges Hospital, Switzerland. Three weeks practice of Urology at CHUV at Lausanne, Switzerland.
1998 September: Asian Congress of Urology in Singapore.
1999 Sept – Dec : Trained in urology in Lausanne, Switzerland (Professor Leisinger)
2001 April: European Congress of Urology in Geneva, Switzerland.
2001 October: International Congress of Urology in Singapore.
2002. Vice Director of Information Technology and Library of Cantho medical School.
2008. CIO (Chief Information Officer) of CTUMP.
2010. Head of Urology Department of Cantho General Hospital.
2010. Congress of American Urological Association, San Francisco.
English: TOEFL (530 points, 1992), French: DELF (A1-A2-A3-A4)
IV. Research & Publications
– Urinary morbidity of elderly persons in Binhdan Hospital, 1989. Published in Annual Research Journal of Surgery.
– Urography and Echography in renal trauma 1993. Published in Journal of Collection of Research of Cantho University.
– Epidemiology of phimosis in kindergarten and Cantho University, 1993. Published in Journal of Collection of Research of Cantho University.
– Preventive Antibiotics in clean and clean-contaminated operations in surgical ward of Cantho General Hospital, 1993. Published in Journal of Collection of Research of Cantho University.
– One Hundred Cases of random utilization of Antibiotics in the Surgical Ward of Cantho General Hospital.
– Superior urinary infection in urinary stones in the surgical ward of Cantho General Hospital.
– Epidemiology of prostate in Cantho urban suburbs.
– Medical treatment in benign prostate hyperplasia (IPSS from 8 to 16) with alpha 1-blocker (Medico-pharmacological Actualities, Hochiminh City, No. 1, February 2000)
– Utilization of prophylactic antibiotics in surgical service of Cantho General Hospital.
– Figures of posterior urethral trauma in CHUV, Lausanne, from 1/1/1978 to 10/12/1999,
– Four hundred sixty-four patients of TURP surveyed out of 679 cases of TURP from December 1997 to April 2001 in Cantho General Hospital.
– One hundred cases of pneumatic endoureterolithotripsy in Cantho General Hospital from April 2003 to October 2004.
– Figure of urinary infection in the patients with indwelling bladder catheter, 2007.
– Features of vesicoureteral reflux in the patients of retroperitoneal laparoscopic ureterolithotomy with JJ stent, 2009.
– Learning curve of retroperitoneal laparoscopic defunctioned nephrectomy in Cantho General Hospital 2010.
– EVALUATE THE ALLEVIATION OF HYDRONEPHROSIS IN PATIENTS AFTER RETROPERITONEAL LAPAROSCOPIC URETEROLITHOTOMY WITH INDWELLING JJ STENT.
- V. Project:
– Would like to do research of Urology on :
“Prostate cancer: new strategy in treatment”.
Cantho, 16 December 2010
Tran van Nguyen, Urologist